Thursday, April 29, 2010

IMPORTANT MEMORANDUM RE: IEP SERVICES


April 29, 2010


Dear Parents/Guardians,

The Department of Education began sending out letters to parents regarding consent and continuation of special services. These letters have nothing to do with placement issues; they simply mean that a parent wants to continue receiving speech and language or O.T. or resource room from the Department of Education.

Please make sure that as soon as you receive this letter, you send them back to the Department of Education no later than June 1, 2010. Failure to do so will result in the termination of services for the 2010-2011 academic school year.



Sincerely,
Mrs. Eilleen Bubbico
Principal



I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my Heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 16:7-8















MEMORÁNDUM IMPORTANTE REFERENTA A SERVICIOS de IEP



El 29 de abril de 2010


Queridos Padres/Guardas,

El Departamento de Educación comenzó a enviar cartas a padres en cuanto a consentimiento y continuación de servicios especiales. Estas cartas no tienen nada que ver con cuestiones de colocación; ellos simplemente significan que usted como padre quiere seguir recibiendo el discurso de la terapias del hablar, ocupación fisico o otros recursos que ofrecen el Departamento de Educación.

Por favor asegúrese que tan pronto como usted recibe esta carta, usted los devuelve al Departamento de Educación no más tarde que el 1 de junio de 2010. Al no devolver esta carta causará la terminación de servicios durante el 2010-2011 año escolar.



Sinceramente,
Sra Eilleen Bubbico
Principal





Elogiaré al Señor, que me aconseja; hasta por la noche mi Corazón me instruye. No he puesto al Señor siempre antes de mí. Como él está en mi mano derecha, no seré sacudido.

Salmo 16:7-8